Supplement of the Month - D-Hist

Well, It's that time a year again! Yup, allergy season! Spring is a wonderful time a year - it symbolizes new life and a fresh start, but for some others like myself it means stuffy noses and itchy eyes. I didn't have issues with Allergies until 8 years ago after I had my daughter and then BAM! Hey seasonal allergies! They're no fun...at all.

Thankfully when Alexa was 9 months old and we started seeing a chiropractor  I was introduced to a great natural solution to my allergy needs. I had tried the seasonal over the counter remedies from the drug store but it always made me drowsy or just didn't help at all. I started using Natural D-Hist from Ortho Molecular Products and it made the world of difference. Right away in the morning I would make sure I took some and then IF my allergies would act up I would take more through out the day as needed. It's also nice because my daughter also suffers from a little bit of seasonal allergies and they also make a D-Hist Jr!   We currently don't carry the D-Hist Jr, but if that would something you or someone you know would benefit from let us know!


So, What IS Natural D-Hist?

Natural D-Hist is a targeted blend of flavonoids, antioxidants, proteolytic enzymes and botanicals designed to provide comprehensive support for seasonal challenges caused by common environmental allergens. The formula includes quercetin, bromelain, stinging nettles leaf, and N-acetyl cysteine. The powerful combination actively promotes healthy nasal and sinus passages for individuals with elevated histamine and respiratory irritation.
Information found: http://www.orthomolecularproducts.com/natural-d-hist/

Swing into the office or give us a call if you're curious about our supplement of the month!

Give us a call! (715)253-2239  

Comments

Popular Posts

doTERRA

Standard Process

Standard Process