10 Reasons Why Parents Take Their Kids To The Chiropractor
Also, Special Announcement! We've offically picked the name of our pediatric table cow.
**Drum roll Please**
I would like to introduce to you.... Hannah the Holstein!!
- To encourage good neutral plasticity (brain and nerve development).
- To support their child's overall health and well being.
- To help strengthen their child's immunity and potentially reduce the incidence of colds, ear-aches and general illness.
- To assist with colic and Irritable Baby Syndrome.
- To help with asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies.
- To encourage good spinal posture.
- To help improve their child's ability to concentrate.
- To assist with behavioral disorders.
- To help alleviate digestive problems
- To assist with bed wetting and sleep issues.